Monday, May 28, 2012

Welcome!


Welcome to my blogging site!  This blog is dedicated to my note writing business, Notes by Sherry.  I very excited to announce that I'm open for business!  Notes by Sherry is a custom note writing service, specializing in handwritten personalized thank you notes for special occasions sent on one's behalf.  I understand how important it is to thank those who attend, participate, and give gifts in honor of special events, so I offer handwritten notes – not computer generated or expensive calligraphy.  These notes have the same quality, care, and individualized touch as if one were to write them personally.

I plan use this blog to show helpful tips and tricks for note-writing, creative ways to write notes, and many other ideas.  I hope that you find these posts helpful!  If there is anything you'd like to see on my blog, please feel free to email me (notesbysherry.email@gmail.com), and I'll be sure to research the topic for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment