Monday, July 1, 2013

Ten Funny and Clever Baby Onesies

Since being on "maternity leave" from the Etsy shop, I've been searching for new outfits for our little peanut on the way. I've come across some pretty clever baby onesies and figured they were worth sharing (some were funny but inappropriate, so we'll keep it PG here) .  Here's what I found! 

1.  "My Mother Doesn't Want Your Advice"

This onesie is so true!  How many times have you been out with your little one and someone offers unsolicited advice?  I feel like I could write a novel!  I'm sure you all have your own stories, too, so please feel free to leave a comment and share!


 
2.  Facebook Profile Onesie

Your baby's Facebook profile can be found on a onesie.  This onesie includes your baby's status, interests, and groups and features an "about me" section.  Very cute!


3.  "I Live in a Gated Community"

Both cute and funny, this "I live in a gated community" made me laugh out loud.  I hope you enjoy it, too.


4.  "Daddy's Little Tax Deduction"

While babies bring a lot of joy to our lives, the only monetary benefit you'll receive from having a baby is a tax deduction!  This onesie is available in many variations, including different fonts, colors, and word variations.


5.  "Acute Baby"

This one is for all of those math geeks out there...

 
6.   "Pee All That You Can Pee"

Taking into account the United States Army slogan, "Be All That You Can Be," we all want our children to be the best that they can when they grow up.  For now, though, our little ones should just stick to the basics.


7.  "Don't Laugh, He's My Dad"

This onesie is a great way for your baby to admit if he/she has an embarrassing dad!


8. "I Was Planned" and "I Was Not" Onesie Pair

As a mom of twins, I don't think I'd ever have the heart to put my girls in these.  How do you choose which one wears the "I Was Not" onesie?  However, this set is still funny, so it made the list!


9.  "FYI: I'm a Girl" or "FYI: I'm a Boy"

Regardless of whether you dress your baby boy in all blue or your baby girl in all pink, people still manage to get the gender wrong.  This onesie can help!

Img Src:  BabyCakesandDecor Etsy Shop - http://www.etsy.com/listing/94212999/fyi-im-a-boy-onesie

10.  Graduating Class

This onesie is hard to believe, right?


I hope you enjoyed this list.  There are a lot of other clever and funny onesies out there, but these were some of my favorites!  Have an idea for a funny onesie?  Feel free to leave a comment (PG only please!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment